Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Snivelling shivers, Batman











Geez, I've got a cold and a half. Serves me right for congratulating myself on avoiding the lurgy everyone else in Coffs Harbour seems to have had in recent months... Clearly I should have said it under my breath instead of out loud, because no sooner did we arrive in Wagga Wagga for a weekend of celebration with my in-laws than I started to go down with it

Anyway, despite the snivells I've been working VERY hard on new work for my exhibition and had great fun with a lino cut while I was away. All I have to do now is work out how to print it.

2 comments:

ronnie said...

begone all nasty snivels! (the illuminated work pictured on the invite is....well... mighty inviting! I suppose you are counting down the days now until opening..... have fun and lots of luck!)

Amanda said...

Hope you feel better soon Sara! It amazes me how poorly a simple cold can make you feel.
All the best for the last days of preparation for your show. Amanda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin