Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wet in Wagga





























































































We're down in Wagga Wagga to see my parents-in-law, and of course the Riverina has had rain for the first time in years so Lake Albert is full! I've been coming to Australia for 12 years and this is the first time I've seen it full of water. The bench seat is where I usually sit and draw, but I'm not going to try it this time... We're only here for a day or two: we're starting the drive back tomorrow, and will be home on Monday afternoon. For a European it is all a bit mad! We're driving the equivalent distance to that between London and Venice via the Alps - for a long weekend.

Oh, and did I mention my father-in-law's roses?

1 comment:

ronnie said...

mmmmm roses...... mmmmmmm water.......(worth the drive I reckon!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin