Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mud

Uuuurgh. I'm surrounded by the stuff and I'm convinced some of it has migrated up my legs (from my muddy feet, you understand) and into my ears and thence into my brain... Perhaps it's mud, perhaps it's germs, but whatever the reason I am feeling saggy and soggy and very, very tired. All I really want to do is to curl up in a chair and read a book while stuffing my face with the gorgeous dark chocolates with cream centres that I bought last weekend in Sydney (where we went to see AC/DC, did I mention?).

I do not, repeat do NOT, want to do any actual work. Or washing. Or ironing. Or cleaning. Or thinking. About anything.

1 comment:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Hmmmm.... As I am beginning to relish the lengthening of days up north, I'm wondering if the shortening of days down south is making you feel slow. jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin